It is unusual to find a new built property within Gaios so they always offer something special. Avra House provides modern features and comforts to ensure a memorable holiday. Its location means Gaios is literally on your doorstep. Car Hire would only be required for exploring the rest of the island. Avra House is situated one road behind the waterfront and shares common grounds with its sister property Theano Cottage. For larger groups we can arrange for both to be booked together.
A large spacious house built over two levels it is decorated throughout in cooling shades with doors and shutters in traditional Ionian green. With its modern design all rooms on both floors have access to verandas or the terrace though patio doors. The three bedrooms are all ensuite, have built in wardrobes and high ceilings to offer a relaxing and airy environment. The living area is open plan and offers a spacious living room and a well-appointed kitchen with oven & hob, fridge and dishwasher. The outside terrace has dining facilities for alfresco eating.
One of the delights of this property is the outlook from the verandas that are simply stunning with views over the bustling harbour of Gaios with its fishing boats, luxury yachts and daily sailing flotillas. The backdrop of St. Nicholas Island, the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian and the outlook to the mountains of Epirus on the Greek mainland will create memories that will live long in the memory.
- Large open plan sitting & dining area with patio doors to the veranda
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- One twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Veranda with dining facilities
- Sun loungers
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and patio doors to the balcony
- 1 twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and patio doors to the balcony
- Air conditioning
- Centre of Gaios – 2 minute walk
- Shops, supermarkets, bakeries, café bars and restaurants – 2 minute walk
- Bus station – 3 minute walk
- Nearest beach – 3 minute walk
- Boat, scooter and mountain bike hire – 2 minute walk
- Car Hire –https://www.rentacarpaxos.gr/
- Water taxi service to Antipaxos – 2 minute walk
- Transfer from airport to accommodation.
- Meet and greet at the port
- Car rental
- Boat rental
- Pre-arrival groceries shopping
- Daily cruises around the island on a sailing boat
•Chef (upon request)
•Chauffeur (upon request)
•Concierge Services (upon request)
• Travel Services (upon request)